Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Sixth Sense 1999 English (DVDScr) 720p Torrent Download

The Sixth Sense (1999)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 5


Seeds 113 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

The Sixth Sense torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1999
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette


Download torrent


Description:
A boy who communicates with spirits that do not know they're dead seeks the help of disheartened child psychologist.
Review:
When I first saw The Sixth Sense, I did not know what to expect. I think I was looking forward to a good scary horror movie. I was very surprised. I learned that the purpose of the film was much more than just trying to scare the audience. I found this film not only anxiety but also of faith, commitment, grief, loss, and love. The end was so surprising, I had to see it again. The second time I watched it, I did it in a totally different view (this is a very rare quality to any movie), and I enjoyed it as much, or even more. I also, like many viewers have tried to identify the wrong story. I could not find it. In addition, for those who appreciate excellent audio, music only help to increase movie experience. I believe that a good film is one that will help the viewer understand life and the world in a new way. The Sixth Sense is jednýmz those rare films that will do it for me. This film reflects on the difficult issues that get the viewer to go from asking the eternal questions. Questions relating to death, let go of eternal love and devotion, love between parent and child and between husband and wife. Maybe I'm too much of this very fine film, but I believe that it is difficult to find a film that dealt with these issues as well and well in the coming years .


No comments:

Post a Comment