Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 [English].DVDRip.480p Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 5


Seeds 101 Seeds Peers 79 Peers

The Shawshank Redemption torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton


Download torrent


Description:
Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of decency.Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of decency.
Review:
Why I want to write a comment on 234 Shawshank Redemption? I do not know - almost everything that can be said about it has been said. But like many others who write reviews, and I am deeply moved by the simple and eloquent depiction of hope and friendship and redemption. The only other movie I've ever seen that I am a strong impact is To Kill a Mockingbird. Both films leave me feeling clean because've seen them.I do not intend to see this movie at all, I do not like prison movies and I do not usually look at. I work in a branch library and a day I was reviewing The Shawshank Redemption to one of the older clients, he told me, when I'm depressed or de , award-winning, I've seen this movie and watch it and it always feel better. At the time, I thought it was very strange. One day, there is nothing on TV except the things I really should not have to look any circumstances or things that I've seen too many times already. I remember what he said, I see. I saw him several times since and it gets better with every action showing.No, no special effects - that men in prison uniforms talking to each other.The Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mockingbird is the best movie I have ever see. I do not judge by its technical merits - I do not really care about it. I read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather or this or that film is the best film ever made. They may have the best technique or become the most influential films ever made, but not the best. The best films are those that touch the soul. It takes a movie like The Shawshank Redemption touches the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment