Thursday, September 12, 2013

This Is the End 2013 English DVDRip x264 Torrent Download

This Is the End (2013)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 0


Seeds 125 Seeds Peers 73 Peers

This Is the End torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy
Director: Evan Goldberg
Starring: James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen


Download torrent


Description:
While attending a party at the home of James, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other famous face with the apocalypse.While attending a party at the home of James, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other famous face with the apocalypse.
Review:
I loved the film, but then I'm not sure if this is really a great movie - theres not much to compare. One thing is sure: this film is not like any other movie you can name. This is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. And I'll probably spend my Rapture enjoyment.The result, the film is a graphic sex and graphic violence. The dialogue can hardly be meaner. And, of course, little more blasphemous. But despite all this, the film is surprisingly good natured.This is not a film for children or the observation of the family. Anyone who is picky or easily offended stay away.and have automatically assume that anyone over 40 would not love this movie. I'm over 60 years, I had a great time. So the second time I saw him, and I liked more.


No comments:

Post a Comment