Monday, June 24, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 Eng DVDRip Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 4


Seeds 120 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

The Guilt Trip torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado


Download torrent


Description:
As inventor Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime quickly stop mothers house suddenly becomes a cross-country journey with him along for the ride.
Review:
These days, people want vulgarity in his comedies. This is evident by how well Appatow films do at the box office. Now, I'm not saying I do not like raunchy comedy. In fact, Superbad one of my favorite movies.I just do not understand why movies like guilt type is such a negative response from audiences and critics. Sure, this was not a cinematic masterpiece, but neither was This Is 40 and it gets better response than guilt trip is.Although I laughed portrait TT all the way through, it made me think about my own relationship with my mother. I had a great time with the guilt trip and would recommend it to anyone who is tired of the current standards comedy.Funny, Real and sky; year. 7/10 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment