Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 (English) DVDScr AC3 Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 3


Seeds 132 Seeds Peers 71 Peers

The Incredible Hulk torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth


Download torrent


Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to the gamma-ray experiment gone wrong, transforms into a giant green-skinned hulk whenever his pulse rate gets too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to the gamma-ray experiment gone wrong, transforms into a giant green-skinned hulk whenever his pulse rate gets too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.
Review:
Siúda them know vetëmi original Hulk comic books, TV series Hulk, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk, you should know that the new version mix origins.Without of spoiling one of the major ingredients in the new Hulk comes from a Marvel series is an alternate universe. There are many differences in the Ultimates universe. In this version, did not get his gamma radiation Banner from exposure during experimental bomb blast. I wont spoil it, but you can go in and look about www.marvel.com Ultimates if you want to get the gist of it. I can truly say that this version bore little bit of everything, so no matter which is your knowledge of the Hulk character, tie everything. inches Personally, I felt that thought the reboot. This allows for any future connection to unrestricted version of the Hulk. This will allow film-makers the ability to pick and features many alternate universes, re-telling of their choosing, and includes time Marvel future to every thing a please.This they were well spent. When the product can make me whole I can not forget like a certain actor, and really appreciate TOTAL entertainment experience n, that is something to smile about. I wont mention which one I dont care, all have to do is spark useless debate.Story - intricate and intelligent, fast-paced, yet deeply complex explanations, but easily taken in by non-geeks. Many references to comic really funny, alternative, and TV shows, and ia Sneak peek was all happy. I was sure great was.CGI. I dont know why some nit-pick, but you can not please everyone, I guess. The action was great with lots of it! If you've never read one of my reviews, you will know my true fans general entertainment. While I have my favorites, I do not base their opinions on just an actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or whatever . So if you dont like my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment