Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Dictator 2012 Eng BDRip.XViD Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 0


Seeds 100 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

The Dictator torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris


Download torrent


Description:
Story of a dictator who risks his life heroically, that democracy would never come to the country he has oppressed armastades.Lugu dictator who heroically risking his life, that democracy would never come to the country he lovingly oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies I know will include explicit and crude humor because its just not my cup of tea. So right off the bat I was hoping that this film, which must be completely amazing ... I do not know if it was my low expectations before the show, but I really enjoyed this movie very much. To take advantage of this film, however, you have pretty throw too much to think about wealth racist and crude humor contained in the film. However, the dictator cynicism is a movie ridicules the real world, and if you let it grow, you know (laughing) racist attitudes and stereotypes of ordinary people every day. Yes, it has a unique and explicit scenes, but overall, I think this stuff is very funny. Enter a Victorian influence in the party during the night and plenty of laugh. Watch out for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment