Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 [Eng].PDVD (XViD) Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 2


Seeds 144 Seeds Peers 98 Peers

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint


Download torrent


Description:
As Harry Potter begins his sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property of Half-Blood Prince and begins to learn more Mr. Voldemorts dark past.
Review:
I am fortunate to see a preview of Half-Blood Prince three days before the opening. I saw it a second time with my son, who was only ten, but those are usually more mature age and is not afraid to rock , ng. There are two views for me a unique advantage for adults and children in the film. I just recently started counting myself a real fan of Harry Potter when my son introduced me to the movies a few years ago , y. I finished the last book just three weeks before he saw the movie Half-Blood Prince's book details the first time. Vith all very fresh in my mind, I had high expectations for the film. And Yates, the production crew and cast it certainly provided. The film impresses on many levels from an artistic point of view. Landscape disenfranchised and pale colors bring a sense of constant fear and foreboding. Standard trip to Hogwarts was especially strong, with the film landscape scorched by the hot summer sun and dotted with dark pools of water. Typically lush greenery and fun train to nowhere seen.Personalli, I felt spot on the speed and style of old films nh time for all the main points of the plot. But only if you enjoy the plot lines begin and emotional character. For many children, are looking for scary game wizard's attack and mythical creatures, the first hour and a half of the film goes on to o a little longer. My son certainly became fidgety, and appreciate the ingenuity and sophistication of the conspiracy and Approach . Most movies and darkness threatening tone of the film is lost on him, while I enjoyed the finer details of an emotional contribution rates c General shadow ever violated. There are worse things in life to be afraid of spiders coat. My son missed seeing


No comments:

Post a Comment