Friday, July 19, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English (DVDScr) x264 Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 2


Seeds 110 Seeds Peers 65 Peers

House at the End of the Street torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue


Download torrent


Description:
A mother and daughter went to a new town and find themselves living next door living in a house where a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter befriends the son survived, he learns the story is far from over.
Review:
This film was a pleasant surprise for me, as I thought it would be more of a horror movie ... I would not call it what Id call it a terrific suspense thriller with good varieties here and there. I liked the casting and storyline. The actors did a good job, esp. Role of Young male college students. It is a story that could really happen, IMO. Music was a major part of the film, too. A good soundtrack, which was, at the time I knew about it, it does not take away from the scene, but created my alarm! It was like another character. Even certainly look for all the right reasons. Very interesting and kept my attention throughout. All this without the blood and guts galore - I think the old Alfred Hitchcock thrillers, such as a greater reliance on the audience's imagination and expectation. Finally, I thought the plot figured out, but I was surprised at how wrong I was. Smiled my way out of the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment