Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 English DVDRip.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 0


Seeds 128 Seeds Peers 56 Peers

The Lives of Others torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch


Download torrent


Description:
In 1984 East Berlin, an agent of the secret police surveillance on a writer and his lover, increasingly absorbed by their lives.
Review:
Mother love beautiful! What an amazing film! I am a voting member of the Academy (actors branch), so I get all the free movies. --- I've seen all 60 films. This was one of the last three films I saw --- was fully conversant with the title. This film gradually takes hold of me, but in the end, implacable grip. The actor, who should be doing the life story of Peter Jennings, was great. Everyone was amazing. Kudos to the authors for their perfect structure --- the director and for his narrative and impeccable --- the activation of the best performances of his actors. How well it does. But now I'm totally confused. Why having've heard anything about the film? Where was the film the Golden Globes? I did not even comment on that. Nothing! What is going on? I'm very active in the film industry. I follow these things. The film (which I've never heard of) took me by surprise as no other film ever made. Note the IMDB: This is not a spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment