Monday, July 29, 2013

The Vow 2012 [English].DVDRip Torrent Download

The Vow (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 0


Seeds 108 Seeds Peers 98 Peers

The Vow torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Michael Sucsy
Starring: Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum, Jessica Lange


Download torrent


Description:
A car accident puts Paige in a coma, and when she wakes severe memory loss, her husband Leo tries to win her heart again.
Review:
Basically, you type in a romantic drama, you will love this movie. I'm not a romantic drama class, and I still really enjoyed it. shining star, no pun intended, for me it was Channing Tatum. He added a very subtle and sometimes not so subtle comedy film. completion is also not expected, but I was satisfied with it. True, I could have easily watched this for 30 minutes. Nobody was prepared to take over, and that's a good sign. The plot, what is that based on a true story and all that. I felt like I wanted to be writers andthe director and close to the real thing, and it worked. I would have paid for this and it has been great. Romantic drama fans will be satisfied. Not a romantic drama fans will be satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment